Thursday, July 5, 2012

Update in bullet points

Judging by the number of emails, texts and Facebook messages I received today, you are all waiting for a witty update from Jay. Instead, you get bullet points from me:

- Jay was in great spirits this morning but was being kept fasting. He told me they kept bringing him breakfast and the nurse kept taking it away!
- he had his broncoscopy. It was not fun, are you surprised? But it went well and they didn't find anything wrong/bad/unusual
-it made him groggy for the rest if the day, though he dis devour the veal they brought for lunch
- at 230 they came to get him to put in a picc line so they can remove the neck iv.
-thus was my cue to leave has N.J. and I had plans
- when I left he still had a catheter...

1 comment:

  1. Dina Ken and EllaJuly 5, 2012 at 2:03 PM

    Thanks for the update Virginia...was thinking about him all day. Glad to hear all went well even though it was NOT fun. Tell Jay we all send our love!

    ReplyDelete