Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Small oooooops

I have pretty much everything under control. N.J. and I had a great afternoon, yummy dinner with my dad and Hélène and then cuddled for hours eating banana bread and reading her the blog and everyone's messages.

But I am screwing up here and there. Like I drove to work instead of the hospital. And came *thisclose* to running out of gas. And I may or may not have my leggings on backwards.

I just saw Jay for about 3 min before being kicked out during his bath. At leastbit was being given by a female nurse today, so I am sure he is quite relieved!

4 comments:

  1. You're doing great, V!! Just keep going, one foot in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at your ability to keep it all together at a time like this... backward leggings are trendy somewhere in the world, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly remarkable, Virginie, no matter what. And what can we say about Jay - cereals and a meal almost right away? WOW!

    In Toronto, a singer by the name of Alex Pangman has received a double lung transplant a couple of years ago, another CF sufferer.
    Please forward her message to Jay:
    Please tell Jay to take it moment to moment, day by day and he will do great! It's all a distant memory to me now, and while I do spend a lot of time tending to my health, it's WAAAAY less than before and easier than pre transplant. Best of all, I hardly ever cough. For a CFer that's a dream come true. Best wishes to JAY!!! (Alex Pangman)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if your leggings are ON and you're not just walking around in your underwear, that's already success!
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete